• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a lil help on this one

CreatedDesigns

I am looking for the font of the word "Design"

Thank you,
Don

Attachments

• Star Side Design.jpg
    Star Side Design.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 36

CreatedDesigns

Opps sorry I found it. It was a letterhead font (modified) Stanford script, from what I can tell anyway. And Well it's not a design company it's a customers shop he does custom car building and paint work in Riverside California. Check out his stuff sometime.

CreatedDesigns

I searched the "D" and the "N" and the Stanford font came back as the closest match on the find my font program. I did not dig into it to far as I could not find a match for the rest of the letters. But looking at them it seems possible to modify the rest of the Stanford font to create the rest. I could be completely wrong and there could very well be an exact match but I have been unable to track it down. Yes I could ask Doug what the font is but what fun is that........haha.........

And thanks everyone for taking a look and trying to help.

and I just broke down and just asked what it was, So stay tuned..............