• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need an Old-Timer on this one...........

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm doing a job over for a customer in which we did the job back in 1998 or maybe early 1999. They want to put the exact same thing back up and when I pulled my converted files, some of the images are somewhat bizarre. They're missing sections of the old logo. Before I re-create them, I was wondering if anyone can try to open some of my old files, convert them and send them back to me ??

I think they were created in Graphix Advantage 3 or 4.... a program we can't use anymore. We stopped using it a while ago, so if anyone could open them, let me know what's on them.... or I could send a picture of the sign, you could let me know if they still work.
:thankyou: Gino

J Hill Designs

exported to eps, they import into corel fine, but all colors are CMYK 0:0:0:0 - you will just need to ungroup and color

I included a pdf where I started to just to make sure paths were closed etc

:thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
J hill.........

That worked fantastically. Thank you so very much !!

See this place does work... :thankyou: