• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Felt Pads For Hp L26500 Carriage Maintenance

SignProPlus-Chip

I have a set here, but they don't match whats in the printer at all. Judging from the manual, and photos online, these are supposed to be the right pads. I cannot figure out how these get installed, the pattern is completely different from what we took out of the printer.

Last edited:

Split76

I have a set here, but they don't match whats in the printer at all. Judging from the manual, and photos online, these are supposed to be the right pads. I cannot figure out how these get installed, the pattern is completely different from what we took out of the printer.

GENUINE Q6651-60081 Lubrication felts kit For HP DJ Z6100 L25500 L26500 L28500 | eBay

there are the right ones. Smaller for the upper rail, bigger for lower. You must cut the bigger ones to make them fit. Use old as templates.

Ppg2014

Can I ask if you found instructions for replacing the pads? I have ordered some but cannot find out how to do it. Thank you.