• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need HELP creating a new profile using Flexsign 8.6v2

natebryant

Need HELP creating a new profile using Flexsign 8.6v2.
As I try to create a new profile using Flexi with an HP Z2100 44in (CMYKlmlclgmk), which has an intergrated i1 color spectrophotometer. It will give me the option to select the Z2100 as a scanning device but will not allow me to click on "calibrate". Therefore I'm creating a profile without proper measurements and my prints look oversaturated.
I'm trying to print on canvas material.

Anyone have a similar issue with positive feedback? I would love to chat. I'm getting very frustrated with Flexisign support line.

Anyone one have ICC profiles for Flexisgn 8.6v2, for printing canvas on an HP designjet z2100?

Please.

I cannot speak to the Z2100 specifically, but I do know that on other HP printer models with embedded i1 units, they are enabled for densitometric (density) readings only, and therefore are useful for linearizing the printer, but not for creating a complete media profile. For that, an external hand-held i1 or other supported spectro is required.

natebryant

I see ...

Ok ... I made a custom media profile using a hand held i1 spectro ... everything worked perfectly, went through every phase, tried printing and still the color is horrible, oversaturated .....

HP tech support, swears I don't have the right profile, after the result I just got from my new custom profile, I say it has to be the driver that Flexi is using.
Does anyone have this problem?

Thanks for your help.