• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need help identifying the name of this font?

decaljunkie

does anyone know what the name of this font is. i attached a file of the font it says agape baby.

Attachments

• AgapeBabyCARDSlogo new .jpg
    AgapeBabyCARDSlogo new .jpg
    37 KB · Views: 68

bhillmer

HELP!! What are these font's names?

I have two fonts that I need to convert to machine embroidery ...

:helpWould appreciate help in identifying the fonts.

Bonita

Attachments

• SoDM font.jpg
    SoDM font.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 58
  • lab coat 2.jpg
    lab coat 2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 62

Colin

I don't know about that first one, but for Infinity Dental, you might try Monotype Corsiva.

Cyw

I have two fonts that I need to convert to machine embroidery ...

:helpWould appreciate help in identifying the fonts.

Bonita

Bonita, its not unusual to have trouble finding an exact ttf that matches your embroidery font. Often keyboard embroidery fonts are tweaked from their ttf counterparts to make the stitches look more appealing or for ease in sewing.

WildWestDesigns

Take a look here for them..... http://www.8clawsandapaw.com/embroidery-fonts.html
There are about 630 converted fonts.

I took a look at a couple of them, those are not fonts, those are alphabets. I know the website used the term fonts, but if they are raw stitch files they are alphabets. Too many software choices to be able to have all those fonts work as keyboard fonts for all of them. I know I can only create fonts for Wilcom software and Brother software.

CYW: All embroidery fonts are techinically speaking not going to be exact matches physically (kerning is a different story and depending on your software can be manipulated to match) as they are almost always digitized in segments. A simple Arial "A" (or any block "A") can have 3 or 4 segments to it, depending on if it's small lettering or not (3 if it's small, or thin)

Wow, thread looks like it's going on 3 yrs old. I was going to tell the OP that it looks like a Wilcom font, or at least they have something similar if the OP needed the font or just manually digitize if only needed that copy, but I would hope by now the job was completed.