• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help mimaki ujf 6043 mkii circulation hang

felixisk

hai my mimaki ujf 6042 mkii since I started getting this head temp control that won't go away, the machine will hang during it routine circulation wake ups during the night.
The machine will wake up and complete a circulation as normal but it will not turn off afterwards. The screen will stay flashing circulation for hours. How can I able to get solution for this? thank you very much...

Smoke_Jaguar

Boot into the printer and see if your heads are reading normal temperatures, should be in the #test or #sensor menu. Can't remember which at the moment.

dudeinthemoon

Check the valves on cycle route, that’s common problem for them. One or both clamps on valves may be broken, it can’t pull ink and unable to finish recirculating. Check all fittings and o-rings on ink valves. The valves are placed at the back behind right cover