• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need help with my mutoh rj 6100

mo_alhawary

Hi everybody
I have an old Mutoh rj 6100 after 2 years in the garage I tried to print with it but it only print one color after cleaning the heads it doesn't print at all I don't know what is the problem every thing looks OK can anyone help me pleas.

Thanks

mo_alhawary

is there is a possibility that the 2 heads is no longer working or it should print anything some dots or marks can anyone help me I will order new printing heads but I'm afraid that it's not the heads problem

:banghead:

astro8

You'll have to clean the lines and pump lines out and get new ink and dampers, wiper as well as heads as the ink congeals in the lines and it will ruin your new heads.

Other than that it could have had so much dust in it that it shorted out one of the fuses on any of the boards...hard to tell you anymore until you try it with the new parts.

Let us know how you get on.

mo_alhawary

Thank you for your help
I have changed the heads and the dampers it's printing at last but no magenta at all (no magenta or L magenta )
I don't no what is the prproblemow but it's printing:clapping: so is there is anyone can help

:thankyou:

astro8

If you have both heads printing something, doesn't matter what colours, that's good news.

You probably need to prime the other head by drawing ink through the head with a syringe.

If you do a search on here, it would have been described many, many times.

mo_alhawary

both heads are printing but no magenta the magenta ink is in the dampers and it come out with the waist ink in the cleaning processs

astro8

probably not...could be a cable, a loose cable that isn't seated properly to the slider board or the slider board itself, but usually if a cable isn't seated properly you'll get weird patterns...I'm presuming your printer is similiar to a JV2...my memory of that model is fading.
There are other members here that are more familiar with that printer...maybe one of them can jump in and help.

mo_alhawary

the print head are firing, and firing all the time all colors.

now all the print heads are firing, and firing all the time all colors.
all what you get after printing order is a nice 6 colors solid square
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

henryp

Could be blown fuses on mainboard or the mainboard itself, also CR Cables, Head Driver Board, or CR Sub Board.

astro8

now all the print heads are firing, and firing all the time all colors.
all what you get after printing order is a nice 6 colors solid square
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
post some pics

mo_alhawary

the pictures

Attachments

• DSC03296.JPG
    DSC03296.JPG
    192.3 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC03298.JPG
    DSC03298.JPG
    223 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC03299.JPG
    DSC03299.JPG