• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need installer for pretty cool wrap design, west coast FL

allamericantrade

The logo is enough of a break that I wouldn't worry about the ribbon. The ribbon is an excellent idea for breaking out from the boring standard "dots". It is a great design.

SignManiac

Either design is good in my book. I wouldn't lose any sleep over differences in opinion on minor design considerations. Personally I think a hybrid between the two would look just as good!

qmr55

I like the second one better! I think it is more legible actually, plus I like the details in the logo int he second design better then the first one. I don't think you lose anything having the "dopey guy carrying the wrench", I think you still get the same idea and it stands out just as much as the original one.

signswi

Like them both, didn't get anything negative from the first one either but I'm somewhat young and enjoy retro styling.