• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need logo help, please

GoodPeopleFlags

This is for a friend who is a coach of a lacrosse team. It has to be simple so it can be embroidered on uniforms. He told me we can't use the name of the school, only "Patriots". I thought about working in "Lacrosse" but that doesn't really seem necessary.

I think this has potential but not near there yet. Can you guys give me some suggestions, please? Thanks!

Attachments

• Patriots.jpg
    Patriots.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 107

GoodPeopleFlags

Funny how I can look at something on my screen but can't see how wrong it is until I post it here! The abstract lacrosse stick looks waaay to big now. Gonna work on it and repost. Would love to hear any suggestions in the meantime.

tonywhittier

I dont get the swoosh on the bottom...I'd try to incorporate a lacrosse stick and maybe sometime of patriot character holding it?

EDIT: I didn't see where it had to be simple, I'd still work on the bottom "lacrosse" stick

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Maybe make the lacrosse ball(if that's what it is) more defined?

Edit: Just now read it was a stick. Oops.

WI

I like Serpentine, but what's best about the font kinda gets lost when it's warped like that. I know it's a fairly sweeping change, but maybe try some kind of heavy script, or not warping the text?

JgS

My favorite so far is the first one you posted (but I don't get lacrosse from it). I also like the one signage did.

Marlene

I like what signage did as it gives the ball motion. I do like your idea to keep it simple. te way you set the font in your first post was nice. the font, not so much ut that is because we all have come to hate it but it does work

John Butto

gloves,stick

Since they all wear gloves, you will have to do a better job on them than I did but just to give you and idea. Patriots in white with a black outline and drop shadow half way in and out of black circle. Everything reversed if embroidered on dark color.

Last edited:

Marlene

how about just the ball with the swooshy it's moving lines. these are going to be worn by guys playing the game so the image doesn't have to be something that expalins what it is.