• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need some referrals for 090 white aluminum single color print

binki

I have a high volume customer that wants to switch from coro to 090 aluminum white with UV printing. The size is 24x91. Yikes. So far the only quote I have is 10X the coro price.

Any referrals are appreciated. I am in SoCal.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
They'll need to be welded on which is I guess their problem, but according to how many ya need, it's still gonna be a high freight bill. We've done lotsa corrugated containers for trash companies and recycling companies. Some we use die-cut vinyl in our shop and others we used 6mm acm panels. Those we drilled and pop-riveted on with extra large pop-rivets.

binki

They'll need to be welded on which is I guess their problem, but according to how many ya need, it's still gonna be a high freight bill. We've done lotsa corrugated containers for trash companies and recycling companies. Some we use die-cut vinyl in our shop and others we used 6mm acm panels. Those we drilled and pop-riveted on with extra large pop-rivets.
Typical order is 2500 3 times a year. This will drop if they are more durable than the coro. The places they are in have bad weather which causes the problems.