• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need "Storage" advice on HP 365 Please

Tackinawa

Our shop recently purchased a new HP800W and it's going into the spot our HP365 currently sits. We want to move the HP365 out into our lobby for the time being however we only have one 200-250V outlet out there. I know one of the cables on the 365 is for the printer itself and the other one is for the heat/fans/curing. If I just connect the cable for the printer and leave the heat/fans/curing one unplugged will it cause any issues? We wont be printing anything on it and my thought process was that if I have the printer cable plugged in it could still preform maintenance etc but that the heat/fan being connected was only necessary if printing. We will eventually get another outlet installed so it would only be like this for a month or so. Am I correct in thinking I can get away with only having the main power cable connected/ i really appreciate any help or advice , thanks!

balstestrat

Problem Solver
It wont start up unless both are plugged in. But it won't matter. Machine itself won't do anything, no cleaning no nothing if you don't print something.
Month offline is fine. Just run some cleanings after you get it plugged in.

Tackinawa

It wont start up unless both are plugged in. But it won't matter. Machine itself won't do anything, no cleaning no nothing if you don't print something.
Month offline is fine. Just run some cleanings after you get it plugged in.
I feel much better about leaving it sitting now. Thank you for the information , it is very much appreciated! Hope you have a great weekend. -T