• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need to calibrate hp l335 after changing ink level sensor

DesFoyn

Hi All

I desperately need some assistance. This morning I change my black ink level sensor and the tech said he would assist with a walk through to calibrate the machine for the new sensor. however i'm running out of time and the tech isn't coming back to me, can anyone assist me? I have the full service manual but i can not put the machine into service mode or diagnostics mode, can any one assist?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Then what is the problem? Service manual tells you how to get to diagnostics and also how to calibrate the PIP.
Sort of pointless to explain it all if you already have the manual...

DesFoyn

i guess there is no problem then, i'll go back and read the whole manual before asking a dumbass question, thanks for nothing then i guess?

ikarasu

i guess there is no problem then, i'll go back and read the whole manual before asking a dumbass question, thanks for nothing then i guess?
I mean, you can start with the section "how to get into service mode" since that seems to be what you're having issues with?

It's very simple... And if you're having issues following instructions on how to do that... You probably shouldn't be playing in those menus as you can do more harm than good.