• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New again from TN

april80

I was once a member a few years back but lost my username and password. I guess I am still new, I can only do certain things with a cutter. I use VE LXi flexi and thats it. I have corel draw3 but i still after 2 years can not figure it out.

I had someone that would vector my photos or images into an EPS file for a few bucks. If anyone is willing to, let me know. Sometimes i do quite a few at a time in a month or just a few. I mainly cut for myself or family.

Thank you

Andy D

I was once a member a few years back but lost my username and password. I guess I am still new, I can only do certain things with a cutter. I use VE LXi flexi and thats it. I have corel draw3 but i still after 2 years can not figure it out.

I had someone that would vector my photos or images into an EPS file for a few bucks. If anyone is willing to, let me know. Sometimes i do quite a few at a time in a month or just a few. I mainly cut for myself or family.

Thank you

Same thing happened to me, I joined this site right after it was up and going, and for some reason, at some point, my login wasn't working.
I just re-joined last year.

Anyways, welcome back from Nashville.

Jwalk

I am relatively new to this forum too only a few years. This is a great place.

There is a well known vector guy that is called the "vector doctor" google him or search him here he is around.

I usually have most of my work submitted to me in vector so rarely need to outsource. Plus I can bang my head around enough to get what I need done.

When I have made an inquiry to the vector doctor he has replied very fast and seems very professional and reasonably priced.

CampenDK

New from Denmark

Found The sight looking for info about cutmaster2 as i am using Corel Draw, Windows 10and an Old graphtec ce3000-120 and there is a lot of interesting discussions going on