• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new company logo

HulkSmash

So, I've got this business i've bought a while back. I've ALWAYS hated to logo that came with it...and the website. so everything is getting redone. I put this logo together in 10 minutes. Feed back would be awesome! Let me know which you guys like if any at all...Thanks in Advance!!

Attachments

• csignslogo.jpg
    csignslogo.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 112

HulkSmash

btw, that blue is not the real blue.. it's a lot nicer blue...
this jpg kinda ruins how the blue actually looks.

drive

i like the font on the left waaaay better than the right. it pops nicely (as a sign typically should). the wirey font is harder to read. and picture it on the side of your truck going 65mph+ down the highway..... (im sure it said something)
as for the mountains, im going with waaaay overdone! Being in the shadow of pikes peak half of the companys trucks weve done have some sort of mountains in them. but thats my vicinity and my opinion :) you may not see it so much in d-town...

prototype66

all three on the right are very hard to read because of how thin the font is. I do like the bottom left most design of the lot. Your Icon could be a bit smaller IMO but that's just me. Nice job.
Maybe remove some detail and stick with a layered single line range design. Would also be easier on the eye.

dj_elite

Try the second one down on the left and take out the left side round mountain. Then enlarge the right half and center and I think you got a winner

Marlene

bottom left. mountians are pointy like people think of when thinking of the rockies. they are also simplier. like the font. ones on right too over done

Pat Whatley

The concept is okay, even if predictable, but the lettering needs work. The letter styles aren't really working with it and the whole thing just looks like you stuck some letters under some clip art mountains.

It's a good start, you just need to work with it to get everything to flow together as one concise unit.

Brandon708

I like the left middle one. and the top left

A couple changes I would do.

Change the black ridge line to Blue
Change the Blue shadows to med/light grey

try that out and see how it works.

I also agree with Pat on the lettering.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
The mountain options look like various piles of something...

Clean, crisp lines... think prudential logo... not piles of ca-ca

The type is too stylized on the left, way too thin (and stylized) and the right and no balance. Try a thick typeface and a medium typeface... mix it up.

Brandon708

Pat I like your idea on making the C and O the same height and putting the mountain between them. However the colors need work.

Pat Whatley

Yeah, I know the colors are messed up. The computer I did that on is using a 20 year old 15" CRT monitor. The colors I see on screen and what comes out the other end are usually WORLDS apart. I can't wait to see what it looks like when I get back to the shop and can look at it on a better system.

GoodPeopleFlags

I don't like that "Colorado" is the main focus, like you're shouting "Colorado!" then whispering "signs and graphics... shhh..."

Just glancing at it, I wouldn't know what you do. But I do like Pat's version.