• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New edge test prints flawless lines in print from flexisign??

CrAkD

Hey guys I just picked up a gerber edge my test prints are pretty flawless but stuff I send from flexisign pro has evenly spaced lines through the print any ideas??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 205
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 169

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks like your Flexisign is running in demo mode.
Means it is not licensed.
Either by a missing key or some error in the license program.

wayne k
guam usa

CrAkD

Ah ok that's fine I'm just testing it anyway until I find a used copy of omega. Would the demo mode not spet spot colors to the printer as well? Cause I select my object set the fill color to the gerber foil I have installed but everytime it gets to the gerber it wants to do process

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Flexi defaults to process colors. To get it to work with spot colors you have to go through mapping them for Flexi. See your help files for further information.

player

Ah ok that's fine I'm just testing it anyway until I find a used copy of omega. Would the demo mode not spet spot colors to the printer as well? Cause I select my object set the fill color to the gerber foil I have installed but everytime it gets to the gerber it wants to do process

You must be testing a CrAkD copy of Flexi...

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
I remember Omega as being quiet the P.I.T.A. if you were doing anything other than EDGE printing. And I never had much trouble getting Flexi to do what I wanted it to do as far as EDGE prints, but that's probably because I hated Omega enough to figure it out.

CrAkD

I just need something that can print to the edge. I have a gcc cutter that can only contour cut in 3 programs none of them capable of printing to the edge so I am going to be jumping around from program to program....should be fun haha.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Your GCC is capable of contour cutting from quite a few more programs then 3.

Onyx
Caldera
Wasatch
Flexi
Coreldraw
Illustrator
Great Cut
Sign lab
And a few more

CrAkD

Really? The plugin they have for the jog marks only works in illustrator, Corel and obv great cut so I assumed I was stuck with one of those 3.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Any of those programs work. In Corel, Illustrator, and Great cut you can add the marks and you can print from any rip you chose.

I know for a fact that Onyx, Caldera, Wasatch, and Flexi can add the marks, print, and cut for all GCC plotters. Sign lab shows limited support for GCC plotters: Jaguar, Puma, and Expert

CrAkD

Ah ok that's kind of what I planned to do. Except I thought I had to set the marks and cut from the same program. Thanks for the tip! Still learning a lot everyday.

CrAkD

Well I was going to design and set marks in illustrator then import to flexi or omega set colors for edge and print then go back to illusrator to cut.