• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New From Nebraska...

hysigndesigns

My wife & I have been in the sign business for 4 years, 2 years ago we branched off in to screen printing, and this year we have purchased a 54 inch Mimaki printer / cutter. We are just a Mom & Pop shop, we really enjoy this industry, helping people advertise their businesses from Shirts, signs, & promotional products. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here on Signs 101 I hope that I can help some of you when I can, but I am pretty sure I will be learning a lot from the experts here. Looking forward to getting to know my new Mimaki so I can put vinyl on anything & everything...I told my dog to watch out cause if she stands still so long I might turn a chi-wawa in to a great dane...:rock-n-roll:

Pat Whatley

You know anything about getting drunk....and half naked....and shooting your truck....and hiring Mexicans....and growing soybeans?

All at the same time?

Mosh

You know anything about getting drunk....and half naked....and shooting your truck....and hiring Mexicans....and growing soybeans?

Welcome from Nebraska City...LOL