• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new guy from wentzville, missouri area

koby

Found this site thru a friend off myspace. Told me I should come check you guys out.

Heres some of my back ground:
I'm 24 yrs old and love custom things.

I got into the graphics about 5 yrs ago at a little motorsports shop. They had a Graphtec plotter. I thought it was fun to design things and stick them to cars and what ever else I could stick them to.

Later I got big into airbrushing. And its just gone from there. I just recently bought a plotter and hopefully will have it set up by the end of this weekend

THATgirl

Hi koby
good luck with your new adventure! Ah yes the days of being in your 20s. I started making signs at 20 and remember the excitement of doing something I loved and actually getting paid! Have fun!

koby

Thanks guys. I really cant wait to get this thing set up and running. I played with it last night for a little, but not enough to do anything. My wife cant wait either

Kysparky

Hello from western Ky. Good people here but just be prepared when u ask for an honest opinion. LOL They Will give it to you but it will make you better in the long run.

koby

I work out of my house. My company is called KCL Creations.

My shop area is off Highway "P" and Josephville road. Which is right by Highway "A" and 70 but on the north side of 70. If you wish to get to gether give me a call some time.

314-775-9307