• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New logo before moving

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think it needs to be more trendy. Circle logo's are all the rage today and the font you have is rather plain. It needs something bouncy to express your creative side. You're welcome to use this if you like. Only took me four hours to make. Hope my english is okay.

Great start. A little heavier border, tighter kerning and more cowbell. I don't see a ladder, but it really doesn't need one.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I think it needs to be more trendy. Circle logo's are all the rage today and the font you have is rather plain. It needs something bouncy to express your creative side. You're welcome to use this if you like. Only took me four hours to make. Hope my english is okay.

I sure do like circles....

shoresigns

Don't listen to the naysayers. The border doesn't need to be thinner. The box/border makes the logo look bold and strong. I love minimal, and the geometric style makes me think of good Scandinavian design which works very well in my opinion.

The only thing I'm a little uncomfortable with is the font choice. It's good, but it's also at the top of a trend that I think could peak anytime now, and if the bubble bursts, it might suddenly not look as good as it does now. If you really want a challenge, try coming up with something that's ahead of the curve - but that could be an even greater risk!

I can't even lie and say that looks good.

As for the guy no you don't like the criticism you ask for it and the immediately say we thought of that but we like it. So if you like it why are you here. And yes your use of English is badder then mine.