• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Logo / Truck door lettering for a "Woman owned business" Tow Co.

SignosaurusRex

Love it! How much design time do you have in it?

Less than an hour but the real time was in tweaks to satisfy myself. I saw it in a semi-dream state the morning I put it together. I'm far from real savvy with my softwares as I'm pretty old school. This project just seemed to come together real easy.

Last edited:

SignosaurusRex

Looks great.....Just wish those fonts were available on a "sliding" scale based on business size.....As much as I love them, I can not see myself investing that much for the few $s in design work I do.....

Its called an INVESTMENT, not only in your business, but your customers, yourself and your future as well. If you only work with the same fonts as everyone else than you are only.....like everyone else. The best designers invest thousands in fonts and they rise above. Sure, we can tweak and twist and throw effects at what we have to work with which for most is only what they get for free, but that is again the same as most others do. Imagine using a font that your competitor does not have, let alone tweaking it into something else. Whalah! A new avenue opens, new customers, more projects and better money. A few fonts here and there adds to the ammo. In a short period of time you now have an entire arsenal to play with. When chosen carefully, they pay for themselves. It doesn't get much better than that!

Air Art Girl

It looks great Bri. Now work on her reunion graphic and get it to me. don't last minute me like everyone else has done this year, I'd have to hurt ya!!!!!!