• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Logo / Truck door lettering for a "Woman owned business" Tow Co.

SignosaurusRex

Thanks, that's good enough for me. I can wait until it's released :) That's the one thing that sucks about the FDA, is the time it takes for new fonts to get approved!

Hmmmm....I think they are only involved because Steve "EATS, sleeps and DRINKS" the font production biz and they sure seem to approve a lot of addictive product.:thumb:

SignManiac

The font for Columbia is A&S Tuscano Script, release date yet unknown.
Brian is working with the beta version. I am very happy with the way it is
coming along....That truck looks fantastic Brian. Nice Job! :thumb:

Thanks Steve, I'm putting the name in a text file so I won't forget it! Funny but I went searching the font sites earlier. That explains why I didn't see it on yours at the time.

SignosaurusRex

...And that's the cutest little tow truck i've ever seen!

Just for the record....It's a very rare 1968 Subaru 360 Sambar Pick-up with a 20 horse 356 cc 2-stroke engine and a whopping 53 mph. I'm looking forward to seeing it finished with gold wheels, Linex bedliner, etc. Normally tow trucks are classified "Fixed Load", this one is "No Load!"

GypsyGraphics

Just for the record....It's a very rare 1968 Subaru 360 Sambar Pick-up with a 20 horse 356 cc 2-stroke engine and a whopping 53 mph. I'm looking forward to seeing it finished with gold wheels, Linex bedliner, etc. Normally tow trucks are classified "Fixed Load", this one is "No Load!"
Yep, it's a retro cutie alright!

Hope this isn't too dumb a question...
Rex, what does it mean to be "No Load?"

SignosaurusRex

...Hope this isn't too dumb a question...
Rex, what does it mean to be "No Load?"

Basically just a joke. It's a home-made wrecker unit mounted in the back and not really meant to be a truly functional tow truck nor carry much weight more than maybe a small motorcycle....if that. She jokes about being in a parade and someday maybe having to tow a broke down Shriners mini-car or something like that the rest of the way through the parade.

OldPaint

need to put a NOT FOR HIRE on it somewhere, i do a lot of these for repo men. that is painted right? and beautiful work.

GypsyGraphics

Basically just a joke. It's a home-made wrecker unit mounted in the back and not really meant to be a truly functional tow truck nor carry much weight more than maybe a small motorcycle....if that.
:doh: would you believe, before posting that question, i actually googled "fixed load vs no load" :ROFLMAO:

signage

Rex about all that could tow is a mini-cooper or a new smart car:scream::Big Laugh:toasting: Nice looking job:thumb::toasting:

royster13

Looks great.....Just wish those fonts were available on a "sliding" scale based on business size.....As much as I love them, I can not see myself investing that much for the few $s in design work I do.....