• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Logo

Dean Fowell

I have a concept it took a while I have sketched on paper now to sketch some more this may take a week or to but I will post a new one in a few weeks , thanks for the help.

TheSellOut

Glad to see you stuck around! Through all the, sometimes, necessary harshness...there is great advice to be had here and you will undoubtedly receive the help you are looking for! Keep posting those ideas...and we will look forward to helping out!

And remember, just because you are a "laser engraver"...doesn't mean your logo needs to have a laser engraving your name out or something...search out other logos in your industry

S'N'S

A quickie....Green for the ferns, a kiwi and black background for the all blacks and complete with bad kerning. lol :Australia

Attachments

• Kiwi.jpg
    Kiwi.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Speedsterbeast

You should save that atrwork for a painter client for sure. It looks good.

I don't even mind the Mistral font- My pet peevs are people changing spelling of words like graphics to graffixx or effects to fx or any other x for that matter. That's just me though.

Welcome from Thunder Bay, Ontario

Dean Fowell

Yeah I changed back to graphics that was kind of not me and I do have another sketch but I don't like it I like the one that was posted by Australia that is simple and would look good on a new truck, but I will post this sketch anyway but I'm not using it once you do it and look at the color is wrong,

Attachments

• image-4121182462.png
    image-4121182462.png
    753.2 KB · Views: 124

Dave Drane

The roller would have looked better turned vertical with the name broken into different typefaces. There is also one I did for a client a while back. You may get inspiration from it, but I hate copy wrapped in a circle which he requested.

Attachments

• roller.jpg
    roller.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 134
  • DT.jpg
    DT.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 144

splizaat

Yeah I changed back to graphics that was kind of not me and I do have another sketch but I don't like it I like the one that was posted by Australia that is simple and would look good on a new truck, but I will post this sketch anyway but I'm not using it once you do it and look at the color is wrong,

I LOVE this one....

Dean Fowell

Thanks to all for the valuable input, it means a lot when other professionals can shear there input it keeps us on our toe's which in returns makes people try a lot harder to make quality products, this is the new Logo thanks to sns in australia,

Attachments

• image-4155932998.png
    image-4155932998.png
    191.1 KB · Views: 107

splizaat

wouldn't you want the full shape of the kiwi though? as part of a kind of "icon" for your company in case you decide on random placement of your logo etc. Otherwise, your logo will always seem incomplete unless it's on the right edge of something. This is only a thought.