• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Member from Conroe, Texas

david2729

Hey,
My name is David Tees and I own Affordable Signs & LEDs in Conroe, Texas. I have been in the sign business for about 20 years and have owned my own sign company since 1999. I first heard about Signs101 from a good friend (Keith Rowe) who use to own I45 signs in Houston. I have been meaning to join but just never seemed to have the time. Anyway, I'm here now and if anyone needs any help on electrical signs I would be glad to help if I can.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Hey,
My name is David Tees and I own Affordable Signs & LEDs in Conroe, Texas. I have been in the sign business for about 20 years and have owned my own sign company since 1999. I first heard about Signs101 from a good friend (Keith Rowe) who use to own I45 signs in Houston. I have been meaning to join but just never seemed to have the time. Anyway, I'm here now and if anyone needs any help on electrical signs I would be glad to help if I can.

You ever work in Dallas? Your name rings a bell....