• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Shop Car Wrap!!

the graphics co

Just need to put the logos on!

Attachments

• Fender Shot Small.jpg
    Fender Shot Small.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC_0023 small.jpg
    DSC_0023 small.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Carbon Fiber Detail small.jpg
    Carbon Fiber Detail small.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Rear Shot Small.jpg
    Rear Shot Small.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Side View Small.jpg
    Side View Small.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 52

Patentagosse

Great match of colors.

Does the 1080 in brush finish apply as easy as any other 1080 films on contour such as the rear portion around the plate?

the graphics co

Great match of colors.

Does the 1080 in brush finish apply as easy as any other 1080 films on contour such as the rear portion around the plate?

It works well, no issues with the license plate pocket or the bumpers. The only thing is it is a bit more prone to tearing so you have to be careful when you are doing relief cuts, if you put any strain on your cuts before it is stuck down it it tears right down the grain.

That looks great! Nice flowing lines....very tasteful compared to most "wraps".

Thats a new fusion right? I love how the front end almost looks like an aston martin.

Thank you. Yes, it is the new fusion. I love the look of it, definitely a little aston martin inspiration in there and it gets 40+mpg.

2B

very clean and simple. Do post some finished photos

How big is that work area and very clean, congrats?

what are the big containers of blue under the table?

the graphics co

Did you overlap where the colors meet? If so how much? Used knifeless tape?

1/8" overlap down the sides, no overlap on the hood. Knifeless tape for all the seams.

very clean and simple. Do post some finished photos

How big is that work area and very clean, congrats?

what are the big containers of blue under the table?

I am partnered with a body shop, the containers are filled with cleaning products, window cleaner, tire cleaner, etc...for detailing repaired cars. Lots of space, that particular portion of the shop is 6 bays, the whole shop is about 75000 sq.ft.

DrCAS

I find the color combination to be very attractive. It is definately not one might see often. It is very tasteful but still say "look at me!"

Well executed.