• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to flatbed

Lotza

I am looking to print directly to 4 x 8 sheets of corrugated plastic. I need some help with what printer I should choose for this application. I also need a diecutter to be able to cut out the images that I print on the corrugated plastic. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

w2csa

There are several flatbed printers on the market but I'm not aware of any that can cut correlated plastic.
Are you wanting to cut a rectangle or contour cut a shape?
A cnc router should be able to do the job.

ChrisN

We cut 4mm corrugated plastic with our Kongsberg iXL24 cutter, both contour-cut and rectangular. It makes nice, clean cuts; and has very little deflection when cutting across the flute walls even when the cut is nearly parallel to the flute. The cuts are way nicer than from our CNC, which we were using until our recent purchase of the cutter.

Robert M

Mimaki JFX 200 UV Flatbed Video

Cx out the Mimaki web site for more info on their new 4x8 flatbed. We have one and it is doing a nice job on Coro