• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to Flexi, former Onyx user

Hoze

Hello there,
long story short.
After having some issues with Onyx (I lost the installation disc with the printers install files) I decided to give it a shot to Flexi.
I installed and I've been able to print some test, but I have no idea how to calibrate the colors, right now prints are really off and I'm not sure why.
I have a hp latex 570 and when I installed onyx a while ago, i never had any issues, almost plug and play.
Any input would be appreciated.

gabagoo

You need to download profiles off Flexi's site and then fiddle with them to find what works best

Hoze

I had onyx 12, the reason why I switched is bc they doesn't offer support for my version anymore

JBurton

Signtologist
So what happened? You can download 12.2 and I gave you the driver?

This is the way. You had a very common version of onyx and common printer, you should be able to get all the info together and installed, the dongle is the only key you should need. Onyx support has been told to 'help' you upgrade and nothing more, kinda sh*tty but kinda the standard these days.