• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Truck Lettering

Jillbeans

My old vynull was beginning to look shabby so I thought "What the heck, I'm gonna paint that thing"
So I did.
All hand-done, gal is based on a Gil Elvgren pin-up.
Took about 3 hours, using a pattern I taped to the inside of the glass.
Love....Jill

Attachments

• ntw6.jpg
    ntw6.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 133
  • ntw7.jpg
    ntw7.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 114
  • ntw9.jpg
    ntw9.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 112
  • ntw10.jpg
    ntw10.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 130
  • ntw11.jpg
    ntw11.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 121
  • ntw12.jpg
    ntw12.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 116
  • ntw13.jpg
    ntw13.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 125
  • ntw15.jpg
    ntw15.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 133

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Very cool. How long does something like that hold up (car washes, etc)?

Jillbeans

Dan...you were the reason I did it.
:smile:
This should last at least 5 years or so. Particularly since I rarely wash my truck.
:Big Laugh
My old vynull was gold glass etch Oracal, it looked good until the past six months or so (lettered in 2009)
Thanks so much, folks. I really enjoyed painting this one, on probably the last warm day we'll have for a long time.

ddubia

Badazz Jules.

Besides the overall layout I especially like the "Custom Signs" lettering where you didn't try to paint it to look like cut vinyl. It has so much life in comparison.

genericname

How's the green text for readability? Would be my only concern, but hard to tell from a pic.

Look awesome though! I'm on here so sporadically, but I always look forward to seeing your updates, and this is no exception. Good work :thumb: