• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nice link Fred!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thanks Marlene.

It's there because we just signed up with MyFonts.com as an affiliate. They have a huge library of fonts and a great type viewer where you can enter your own sample text. I've been sending them customers for years and by signing up as an affiliate, Signs 101 will earn a commission everytime a member from here uses the search box or a link in a thread and ends up buying their font there. Their prices are also among the lowest on the internet for commercial fonts as well.

So members and guests, when you need a font, please consider using our link to MyFonts.com. You'll get the fonts you need at a great price and you'll be helping to support Signs 101.

signage

Thanks Fred and when I need to go there I will use your (our sign101) link to help support this great forum!

SignosaurusRex

Fred, I've been meaning to ask if you could work out a deal with them. Looks like you were already on it! SWEET! Everybody gets a "Fix", how COOL is that! You are the "Make it happen Man"!:thumb: