• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not sure what to try next...........................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, I think someone here had already figured it out. Regardless of which profile I choose, they all print fine, true black and with one pass. It must've been the age of the roll. I guess multicolors didn't pick up on it, but just plain black.....brought all the imperfections out in an older roll.

With the flatbed, we don't print on that much vinyl anymore for backlits or lotsa other things. Some of this vinyl has been here a fair amount of time.

:thankyou: y'all............................... :u rock:

Gino

JBurton

Signtologist
Could it really be ?? Higher profiles don't print as well ?? Like I said, I've used them before and never noticed problems. Was using that old roll for things as of just a few weeks ago.
Gotta say, the potential for a corrupted profile is there...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, could be, but now all four of them are printing fine. The only thing missing now is the old vinyl.

Scotchbrite

No comment
We had a roll of Oracal 3164 that wouldn't print right, but the problems started right off. I don't remember checking the date on the roll. Wonder if it was old stock from the vendor.