• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

O.m.g.

Circleville Signs

Just got this from a potential client. She said she had the sign designed professionally and just needed a quote for production and installation. I told her to send me the file and I'd take a look at it.

This is what I got.

Seriously?

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Attachments

• ugliness.jpg
    ugliness.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 93

genericname

What's wrong with that? It's a sign designed by someone who likes it.

Heh. My old design instructor went on a ten minute tirade when we presented our first round of logo critiques, and someone used the word "like".

Seriously though, "professional", in this case, probably means her nephew or niece is graduating from high-school, and is thinking of taking graphic design.

J Hill Designs

I see people still shop my designs around...sigh...gotta start dropping a low-res jpg in those PPT files from now on i guess...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I got two this week, just like it..............

snapper soup.jpg

pooch wagon.jpg

These were both developed by designers in our area considered top notch. They get paid for this chit........ :Big Laugh then we hafta make it work.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh yeah... one was publisher and the other is unidentifiable. Jeremy just has ways of dealing with stoopidness and making it work.