• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Okay - U Asked 4 It! New Assignment.

THATgirl

David Snider...thanks for offering to post my picture. But your email address says it cannot be delivered.

David Snider

sorry, didn't realize that my email was an old one. it's updated now if you want to try it again. i'm just here to add to your frustration. :smile:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Click on the "Post Reply" button .... not the quick reply.

Enter any comments you want to make.

Scroll down to Additional Options and look for a button titled "Manage Attachments" and click it. that will bring up an upload dialog with the Browse button you're looking for.

If that doesn't work then email me the file(s) and I'll post them for you.

THATgirl

I did that Fred. It clicks...tries to open but then doesn't. I will try David's email again. Thanks for the help...not sure what's up with this computer. Thanks for posting my entry David....I only did one side as I am busy busy busy...

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
There is a size limit of 800 x 800 pixels. Does your image exceed that?

The best format to use is JPG with the color mode set to RGB.

THATgirl

nope its 382x252 Fred. David honey...........it says you are not accepting email. I am downloading netscape.....it seems to work best for me. I will hopefully post in an hour or so.

David Snider

If only I weren't receiving email today... it would be a smoother day! :Big Laugh
It must be something I did while entering my email address in the forum or it's something on your end. Sorry I couldn't help.

THATgirl

OK...hope this works ..... at least I found the 'browse' button with Netscape!

Thanks David for trying to help. I think it was my computer. :thankyou:

Attachments

• dreem.jpg
    dreem.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 139

THATgirl

ha Fred. I was about ready to bust my window by tossing my computer out of it. I seem to mess up computers quickly. My son just built this one and I have already fiddled too much. However I will say.....Netscape worked best on my last computer...and seems to work best on this one too.

My price for this job would be 1035.00 using Oracal 651 (which 99% of the franchises around here use for everything) or 1250.00 using Arlon HP. My layout fee is 250.00...so 1500.00 plus tax.

geb

All vinyl, gerber 3m Russet Brown, Beige, Sandstone, Black, White or Antique White could be substituted. $1300 charge.

Attachments

• dreemtimeentry2a.jpg
    dreemtimeentry2a.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 137
  • dreemtimeentry2b.jpg
    dreemtimeentry2b.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 134
  • dreemtimeentry2.jpg
    dreemtimeentry2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 140

Shovelhead

If everyone votes for me...........

I promise that I will burn a copy of the prize for everyone..................
NO FREDDDDDDDDDDDDD DON'T DELEEEEEEETE MEEEEE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have to understand my sense of humor.
OUT!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
devil_pointing_right_md_wht.gif
I promise that I will burn a copy of the prize for everyone..................
NO FREDDDDDDDDDDDDD DON'T DELEEEEEEETE MEEEEE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have to understand my sense of humor.
OUT!
And they say that voter fraud is a problem in Florida!

granny1.gif
1 DAY TO GO

Marlene

hi, I'm attempting to delete a stupid question, hope it works. who ever said no question is stupid never ran into me

Jon Aston

Marlene:

I didn't see your stupid question before you so deftly covered your tracks...but am guessing that I nearly asked the same stupid question! To save everyone else the embarrassment: use the main poll (on the right side of the main page) to vote.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
:Oops: Shows to go ya that it's easy to get too close to a task and miss the obvious.

Thank you Jon. Yes voting is to be done through the poll posted on the home page. That way each member is automatically limited to one vote and all voting is kept anonymous.