• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omega 5.0 Printing one Solid Color Block

D-Kal

Hello, Everyone

Am attempting to print my design it is a one color w/ script's ( text ) and for someone reason it just prints a solid block.

I wonder what am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_0895.jpg
    IMG_0895.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 94

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
A couple of possibilities ...

Control +D to check that everything is on the same vinyl.

F2 to Select All and 0 (zero) to combine all shapes.

D-Kal

Thanks Fred

I got it to print but know its printing like a checked flag, design on the fonts and not solid black.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
F2 to Select All

9 to release Combine

F3 to unselect

Shift click to select individual objects

0 to combine

If you can't get it figured out, send the file to the email in my signature.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
For anyone interested, the primary problem with the file was duplicate white vectors hidden beneath the black vectors. This is a common issue with Illustrator files where a Pathfinder operation has been executed in creating it. Once they were removed the file combined correctly.

Jase

It takes a while to get used to Omega, I always find flicking between wireframe and fill helps when trying to proof ready for print. Good luck.

D-Kal

It takes a while to get used to Omega, I always find flicking between wireframe and fill helps when trying to proof ready for print. Good luck.

Thanks, Is that the F8 Function?

Thanks to Fred I got it print MANY Thanks!!!