• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Omega 5 bug?

Tim Aucoin

I'm having an issue in Omega 5 that is not stopping production, but is a real pain in the butt and annoying!
When I open the small text entry window or the regular text entry window and start typing... it stays flush right (regardless of whether I choose left align or centre) and is all wonky when I type. It's like it types backwards and when I hit the space bar, the cursor goes back to the beginning of the line and other weird things. But... when I click okay an go back to Omega main window, the text looks fine... like I want it to look. It's just in the editing windows that it is crazy weird. Any ideas? Anyone else seen this happening at all? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :thankyou:

Tim Aucoin

Tried a bunch of stuff... including the layout function (thanks Caitlin). Decided to just bite it and re-install the software... seemed to fix the issue. Weird though. Oh well... on with the day! :thumb:

Tony Teveris

Just a note when looking for the latest build check Composer's "About dialog" it is the Omega Version you need to refer to. The latest Build is 5.0.0.69.

Tony Teveris

5.0.0.69 even though if you hover over the link it says 39. I believe when Dana put the update on the site he did not update the label. I downloaded it and installed.

signage

So it is build 69?

If we would download and run would it only install if it is the latest?

Just asking for future knowledge.