• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OP is in hosp

iSign

dammit Joe.. come on back and hang out with us...
I enjoyed meeting you at the Dixie letterheads, but I still want to see you come visit your favorite place on the planet again...

I remember you telling me that Kaupo was that place, so I just went looking for a good image to hold up & invite you too.. I found the perfect image so I bought the greeting card for you...

..just in case any strangers are dangling white lights and promises of a relaxing future chilling in some majestic place...

WELL, SO THE HELL AM I...

SO HERE, GAZE UPON THIS AND FEEL OUR COLLECTIVE JUJU CALLING...

AND THEN IF YOU EVER WANT TO STOP BY, TELL HENNIE I'LL PICK YOU BOTH UP AT THE AIRPORT AND TAKE US ALL OUT HERE:

kaupo.jpg

Jillbeans

Joe you're too ornery to give up.
Just think of PA stuff like the Stillers and pierogies and it will get that ticker ticking.
Love.....Jill

BobM

Come on OP...............)))))))))))))))) We're all praying for you........)))))))))))).

surf city

So NOT what I wanted to read today. Joe, c'mon man be strong !!! We are all pulling for ya' man !!! Thoughts and Prayers you're way till you get thru this !!

Steve C.

OMG! this is terrible news. I haven't been on since Friday. Just finding out.
Please hang in there OP. We love you.

Marlene

Please call your prayer group and get the prayers goin' for him.

just asked the Marian Helpers to pray for Joe. for all who may not pray themselves and have no clue who to contact, here's the website. Please call your prayer group and get the prayers goin' for him.Please call your prayer group and get the prayers goin' for him. www.marian.org/

www.marian.org

Deaton Design

This is a guy I respect and admire and love like a family member. If he lived nearby, Id be at his house every day. Whatever you do, pray, think good thoughts, anything, send it to Joe. Cmon old buddy, you still got many years left in you.