• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinion on 2 versions of logo.

oksigns

I see basket ball and tribal.. generic 99designs almost.

Take the concept of "sign" and "universe" and play with it some more and make sure it can fit within a box

edit: don't forget some emboss effects and swooshes too

Last edited:

reQ

Take the concept of "sign" and "universe" and play with it some more and make sure it can fit within a box
DONE!
attachment.php

Attachments

• loled.jpg
    loled.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 170

oksigns

I would start with something like this:
attachment.php

otherwise, the right side has more contrast and clarity and atleast the colors are exciting

Attachments

• 20150805_152218.jpg
    20150805_152218.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 199

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
attachment.php

otherwise, the right side has more contrast and clarity and atleast the colors are exciting

This is a good start...

the logos shown have too much going on, I think a simple - memorable logo and let the marketing materials do the talking....

When I say this I was doodling a character for a logo I'm working on and thought this looked familiar...

Attachments

• IMG_0581.jpg
    IMG_0581.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 139

Rebel Graphics

To me, all logos should be created as vectors and make sure it can work as a black and white.
Anybody can throw a bunch of photoshop effects to a font and call it a logo

Jwalk

If I had to hit the ground running and couldn't change a thing I would go with yours. The left one as everyone else has said the universe is way to dark. I do think yours is fragmented with the planet and your type. Almost two different pieces.

Both are worthy if you played with them a tiny bit.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
attachment.php

I thought the one on the left was an ad for the new "Hunger Games" movie.

If a galaxy/planet is what the icon is supposed to call to mind, I could only suggest making it look a tad more similar to those elements. This sketch has given you a great jumping off point.