• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

oracal orajet 3651

watchdaride

How long would a printed laminate sign printed on oracal orajet 3651 last in florida on an outside sign . I know they say 5 yrs but what is reality. Its being unstalled on acyrlic plastic. :smile:

d fleming

Says the man from Nebraska. 3 years in the glorious blazing Fla. sun if printed w/ solvent. More if not in direct light.

petepaz

seriously i would think at least 3 years
i use that stuff all the time with the 210 lam and i have stuff out there 3+ years

S

scarface

seriously i would think at least 3 years
i use that stuff all the time with the 210 lam and i have stuff out there 3+ years

Only problem i have seen is shrinkage of about 1/16th after about 6 months.

gabagoo

I suppose it will also depend on what direction it faces but I would say 3 years and then fade will slowly start

TheSnowman

I don't know about in FL, but we put it on a sign here in Indiana, EVEN UNLAMINATED as an experiment, and it was RED, and it still looks good. No serious fading happening (yet) and looks good far as I can tell from down on the ground. So far so good...

Graphics2u

I don't know about in FL, but we put it on a sign here in Indiana, EVEN UNLAMINATED as an experiment, and it was RED, and it still looks good. No serious fading happening (yet) and looks good far as I can tell from down on the ground. So far so good...
How long has it been out in the sun?