• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Orafol 3751GRA VS 3951GRA?

player

Has anyone got an opinion on these 2? I was using 3751 but got a bad roll. My supplier is going to upgrade me to 3951, but Orafol thinks I may want to try the 3951 before committing to it because I may not like it as much as the 3751.

Can you guys and gals share your experience and opinions on one VS the other?

Thanks

The Sign Goddess

Vinyl Slayer by trade
In my experience the 3951 has a higher initial tack than the 3751. I prefer the 3751 as I do a lot of installs by myself.

player

In my experience the 3951 has a higher initial tack than the 3751. I prefer the 3751 as I do a lot of installs by myself.
Thanks. I found the 3751 really hard to work with. If the 3951 is even worst, wow. I make most of my board signs with it though. I was doing some large recycling trucks but that job ended. I want my signs to last as long as possible, and the 3951 with 290 lam is the best for that. I think.