• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OT – Beta Testers Wanted

Tony Teveris

Gerber is looking for beta testers for our next release of Omega. If you are running Omega 2.5 or better you can sign up to be a beta tester. To be a beta tester you MUST fill out the WEB form at

http://www.gspinc.com/default.asp?contentID=120

We are looking for certain criteria so if you fit you will be contacted and given all the instructions on how to start.

OldPaint

you yungins that dense?? to make that post??
you got a product, you want to sell. you got people who already buy youre product and you got people who never did.
the ones who never did, WOULD BE NEW CUSTOMERS,
or those who had played with gerbers GA 6.0(AND HATED IT)might decide that gerber finally has a good design program.
is that to much for you wrap your little brain around???

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
you yungins that dense?? to make that post??
you got a product, you want to sell. you got people who already buy youre product and you got people who never did.
the ones who never did, WOULD BE NEW CUSTOMERS,
or those who had played with gerbers GA 6.0(AND HATED IT)might decide that gerber finally has a good design program.
is that to much for you wrap your little brain around???

it's not hard at all to wrap my brain around....but i don't understand why they would want non-gerber people BETA testing their software.....they'd want people familiar with the software to pick out all the bugs....hence the term BETA TESTER....why give it to people who haven't even used composer? they won't be familiar with the software or it's capabilities....if it were me asking people to test my product, i'd want the ones familiar with it...the ones that'll dig around and do the more advanced stuff, than the ones who will play with it a little, but use their normal design software cause they know what they're doing with it...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You got it fenris :thumb:

I think OP overslept this morning and he's just coming out of a deep snooze.... :Coffee:

Shovelhead

Great comeback Fenris. I don't think OP will be able to come back with anything after that. :thumb:

:popcorn:

"BETCHta G-DUB COULD NEVA BE BETA TESTOR)
NEITHER COULD CONDI...BILLO...BOBBO....RUSHO...OR
ANN COLTER....WHEN I WAS A KID I HUNG OUT IN MY PARENTS SALLOON I WUZ A BIKER AND EMPtiED SPITOONS ALWAYS WANTID TO BETA TEST"))))))))))))))))))))))))))):thread

iSign

"BETCHta G-DUB COULD NEVA BE BETA TESTOR)
NEITHER COULD CONDI...BILLO...BOBBO....RUSHO...OR
ANN COLTER....WHEN I WAS A KID I HUNG OUT IN MY PARENTS SALLOON I WUZ A BIKER AND EMPtiED SPITOONS ALWAYS WANTID TO BETA TEST"))))))))))))))))))))))))))):thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BEST POST I READ ALL DAY SHOVELHEAD!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
OP,
You have to test the new version and hammer out any issues/bugs with experienced users before you can market it.

OldPaint

GA 6.0 i played with it, ticked me off at how bad it was, never wanted anything more to do with gerber software.(i was using corel then)
but i guess youre right, the captive audience is the best shot.....but if they was lookin to CONVERT OTHER SOFTWARE USERS.... it would be good to open new markets.
iam a COREL USER, be hard pressed to get me to use something else.....UNLESS IT WAS BETTER THEN COREL))))

jdb

+++++++++++++++OP, what the heck is that avatar you got going there? )))))))))))))The nobs on that weird lookin things head bug me. Is that your uncle "Abe"?))))))))))))))))))))))

Marlene

OP, you really aren't getting what a beta software tester is. this isn't a trail version to see if you like the software, it's a beta test. this isn't about converting people from their current software. maybe you could suggest to Gerber that they have a download trail version for people who want to give it a try.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
OP, you really aren't getting what a beta software tester is. this isn't a trail version to see if you like the software, it's a beta test. this isn't about converting people from their current software. maybe you could suggest to Gerber that they have a download trail version for people who want to give it a try.

I think you just did !! :thumb: