• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our first Dodge 2500 Promaster

WCSign

We got to do a Promaster Van recently, these things are beasts! The client has a box truck that was previously wrapped all white, but the people (read FRANCHISE lol) who did it used the worst trace job of a plug from istock. Needless to say, he was very unhappy with the product and the price.

Luckily I found the vector of the plug and purchased it to use on the promaster. We had to change his logo from vertical to horizontal to go with the body lines and flow of the van, he was hesitant at first and took some time showing it around to friends and family, finally he agreed to it.

I feel like this job is more effective and cleaner than the wrap on his smaller boxtruck and by using vinyl/digital print hybrid we saved him some money.

Thanks in advance for any comments. Also, thanks to whomever it was who posted the angies list logo in pdf on here.. it helped.

apologies for the screen snips, they are all I had at the moment

Attachments

• 2500-snip.JPG
    2500-snip.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 2500-plug-snip.jpg
    2500-plug-snip.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 130