• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Panels not centering on media

rjssigns

I've been through all the menus and clicked center on media in the general tab and again in the panels tab. Still prints tight to the right margin. I prefer to have it centered then if it skews a bit when laminating the panels are still usable. It's been a while printing wraps but I don't remember having this issue.
Gotta be missing something simple or accidentally clicked where I wasn't supposed to.

mim

0_o
What are you printing on?

I have run into that issue and realized that I had the wrong media size selected. It was reading it as 60" material instead of 54" so when it was centered it came out very close to the edge of the material.

rjssigns

What are you printing on?

I have run into that issue and realized that I had the wrong media size selected. It was reading it as 60" material instead of 54" so when it was centered it came out very close to the edge of the material.
54" and I poll size before doing anything. Although normally on 54' media I manually set it to 52" then check the panels. I thought it may have been an artifact in the client supplied file, but it did the same thing with a file built completely in Flexi. Print starts 5mm from right side of media no matter what. Wonder if Auto Panel is doing it?

Temporary solution is to offset the print when I laminate.

rjssigns

You could draw a rectangle the width of the material on the graphics, so it has to print centered...
Is there a setting on the printer itself that does this. In Onyx, the stupid thing will print the widest print centered, and everything afterwards will be right justified to that print. I hate it with a passion, and for no real reason other than like you said, 'just in case'
Sounds like Onyx does the same thing as Flexi. Phooey. Only way around it then is to panel it myself which takes more time than offsetting the print at lamination.

Drip Dry

I've been through all the menus and clicked center on media in the general tab and again in the panels tab. Still prints tight to the right margin. I prefer to have it centered then if it skews a bit when laminating the panels are still usable. It's been a while printing wraps but I don't remember having this issue.
Gotta be missing something simple or accidentally clicked where I wasn't supposed to.
I'm not suggesting you haven't tried this but, I've had things like this happen.
My solution was to close out Production manager altogether, then send the file again
Production mgr should start by looking for it on this machine or the network type response
This is how you know it was closed all the way
It always worked for me

rjssigns

I'm not suggesting you haven't tried this but, I've had things like this happen.
My solution was to close out Production manager altogether, then send the file again
Production mgr should start by looking for it on this machine or the network type response
This is how you know it was closed all the way
It always worked for me
Cool. Never thought of that, will give it a shot.