• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pantone+ Swatch Library

Fastsigns2041

Fastsigns Palm Harbor
I'm running flexi 10 and I would like to import the new Pantone+ series colors, but only the older Pantone libraries are available to import. Where can I find the newest .swt files to load? Are they even available?

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I thought version 10 had them? The swt files are just the default color tables in the ./Swatch/Table folder. The color libraries are under the ./Swatch/Library/(Vendor)/ folder and are slb files. On version 11 you choose View>Color>Open Table>.

Just in case you don't have them I zipped them and attached them to this post. Just extract them to the ./Swatch/Library/Pantone folder where you have Flexi installed then do open table....

Attachments

• Pantone.zip
    168.6 KB · Views: 291

Fastsigns2041

Fastsigns Palm Harbor
Wonderful! Thank you very much, the files in /Swatch/Library/Pantone folder are the regular swatches (old without the +)

I hope this posts helps everyone else looking for the new tables!