• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

parts service logo

parkedcar

Need some input on these logos.
They supply nuts, bolts etc to military contractors or something to that effect.
One of the partners is a Vietnam Vet who received the bronze star and they'd like to incorporate it if possible.
The customer is a friend of mine and he originally came to me to help him recreate the logo he drew up. I felt it wasnt the most effective logo, so i talked him into letting me draw up some ideas.
What are your thoughts?
Thanks!
Picture 6.png

Craig Sjoquist

likes the middle one best and the one with star but neds some improvement

The middle one could use kerning on milspec for distance reading .. not sure how to add bronze star tho yet
The one with star could use something ? like to see the star more but not sure how or if it will interfere ... those stripe lines are to heavy but like them

HeavyHitter

The bottom shield logos don't do much for me. I agree maybe a combination of #1 and #2. I like the graphic in #2. I could see branding with the graphic as an icon. On custom items this icon could be cnc machined into their product if that need ever comes up. I know in the race industry we would have custom bolts made all the time.

Dan

parkedcar

Thanks for all the input. Customer went with the top design after a few tweaks. The star in the bottm one is actually the bronze star but the second star is hidden.
Thanks again!
Happy thanksgiving!