• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Party time...

Johnny Best

How does Thursday afternoon sound?

Attachments

• party ticket 2.jpg
    party ticket 2.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 243

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Thursday works... My phone won't let me really look at the tickets properly... I'll have to look tomorrow. I'm busy watching newsmaxex and cnnmsbs extracting the similarities for some relevant context.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I like that. That's not my way of doing it. Those are nothing more than lawn mowers with the blades running the wrong way. Those are for making pathways through the jungles. Come Cheetah.

gnubler

More like Gnubler's Grand Closing. With this crowd mingling at an alcohol-fueled party hosted by a hypersensitive social misfit almost anything could go wrong.
I can foresee at least one person waking up naked, wrapped from head to toe in adhesive vinyl.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't think ya hafta worry. Ain't nobody gonna show up anyway......................

Stacey K

I like making signs
Gino, please pick me up in front of my shop at 10am tomorrow. I'll need some help getting my cooler into the jet. The city will close the road around 9 so we should be good for take-off shortly after!