• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plug-ins for Corel?

Shovelhead

not aware of very many....most I find useless....hopefully Goatboy will chime
in with a few I'm not aware of.

Ken,

I just bought one off the "Unleashed" website.....it was FX, its 300 fills?? But it does the chrome look on any font, and for the price I couldn't fool around time wise and make it look this good....so I bought it. I have already used it a couple of times. I have not seen any others?? maybe someone else will share some??

How's the snow? My quads getting a good workout this year!

Fine Line Darrel :Canada 2:

ncpdfsb

Quite a few adobe plugins work with Corel 12 & x3 but I caution to back up your settings when you install such said plugins. I have learned from experience sad to say...

Ken

Just hoping for the torn metal effect..

Thanks for the replys...I need to have a car image bursting out of a diamond metal background..I've seen this effect before (not the diamond metal..just a car blasting thru the background..and "in your face"..so to speak..
I will probably try to go 3D by overlaying a separate panel that has the car above the diamond plate background.
Endless searching has not given me the results that I am looking for.
Any advice or more links are greatly appreciated for my stagnant business.
Cheers!
Ken