• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Post "YOUR" business logo

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Man, I've always liked your current logo. It's very memorable. I like it much better than the others.

I haven't decided for sure on the change, or even if the possible new ones are finished. I recently wrapped the shop truck and I needed a horizontal logo. I think it turned out great on the truck.

Attachments

• truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 116

FatCat

ProsignLOGOs.jpg

Here's mine, been using it for over 3 years now - nailed it down with help from several here at S101.

player

Just a "heads up" on why HDvinyl posted this if you might be curious, if you do not care, don't read any further.
About a month ago someone on here posted a site called Digital Point where people buy logos from $5 to $50. People from all over the world go on there to get logos and you compete with others. Think it is based in England. Signed up and put one of my avatars on there and proceeded to play. It has been interesting to say the least. Some of these people are very talented and some are not. Just like here. Well HDvinyl must have been stalking me and emailed that he wanted a logo done for $10 or $20 and the name was LooksFast graphix since he saw my postings on DigitalPrint, I presume he was trying to get me to do it and he upsells it for $100, just like DigitalPrint. Told him $50 and sent him the logo as I posted on here. He emailed back and said he needed more "racecar" looking font and a snide comment on a mustache. I replied not to bother me with any more of his trivia business deals. If you want to get a rat out of a hole, throw out a morsel and wait silently. Well he came out this morning and then left his droppings.

Could you please give me a link to the Digital Print site?

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I don't really have a logo anymore. I went with something simple but highly customized to be unique that fits me if my business starts to move away from signs or such. (which it did) I had this name for a few years ... an attempt at making a merch company that does silly graphics and posters that never happened ('partners' in the venture never came through on their part) but I loved the name as a company entity that does more than signs, more than design and can still be whimsical in that b-movie sort of a way (which I was heavily raised on and to this day influences my design most of the time)

Attachments

• atomic-axe.jpg
    atomic-axe.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 143

player

You really don't know what Google is?

Anyways, here is the link.

That is not the link, that is for Graphic D Signs.

Don't you know how to read?

I am looking for the link she described for something called Digital Point. When I Goggled it there are a million Digital Point sites, none like she described.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I'll play.... already posted it here in the past to get ripped apart, I ain't scared. :) I know it is not perfection. Ours has evolved quite a bit over the years. A couple of years ago I had posted on here about reworking/refreshing it and got some good feedback. I did want to keep the target as part of it since we are pretty well known and recognizable in the area. So initially I just messed with the type and changed that to something bolder and less overused. Its not the greatest by far but it is what it is. About a year ago I handed it over to Bruce Bowers (Dr. Cas) to refresh it and his refresh of it is what we currently use. Early version of it followed by the updated font version with the bottom two the current version made by Bruce which I do like much better, left original and a slight adjustment to the right. I'm pretty happy with it as it is now so this one is going to stick around for quite some time. I think if we do change it again, it's going to have to be a start from scratch thing and just do away with the target.

Attachments

• logos1.jpg
    logos1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 104

nikdoobs

Universal-Logo-on-White.jpg

I've taken some **** on here for our logo, but I still like it for its minimalistic qualities. I'm not into all the gradients drop shadows, and beveled edges.

I think Diaz and Kingpin have the best. :notworthy:

SIGNTIME

Here is ours done by Jill and the bottom one is one I messed with after looking through a signcraft magazine but haven't used it on anything and probably won't.

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 114

sardocs

After 30+ years in the sign trade, I've never settled on a one-logo-fits-all. I use a few different designs depending where I'm gonna put it. Here are a few I use. I don't know if I create confusion by not being consistant, but I'm a one person + wife type of shop and I'm too busy as it is. Not that that's a bad thing...

Attachments

• tomsigns logos.jpg
    tomsigns logos.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 109

sardocs

Thanks, Billct2. That one has been around the longest. I drew it back in the '80's. Black and white designs have a lot of impact.

Speedsterbeast

Ok I'll bite. It's somewhat amateur, and yes. I used Mistral. But I still like it. Not sure if anyone gets the wave in it or not, but somehow it still seems fresh to me. I'll try again in another couple years maybe

Attachments

• North Shore Logo Simplified.pdf
    53.8 KB · Views: 165