• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Post your scam emails...

HulkSmash

Yes ... They sent this first ... went to spam (I delete without looking). They called a few days later (RELAY CALL!!) asking if I got the e-mail. I had them re-send it, then informed them we were a CASH ONLY business (will I go to hell for lying to a scammer?), he hung up without another word.

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

you're suppose to play along.

SmartChick

To:info@solitho.com (NOT my email address)

Good Day,

Please can you please provide quote on 180,000 copies of the flier printing with the following specs.

A. 80# Gloss Text
B. 0.25 - White boarder
C. Full Colour
D. One sided
E. measures 8.5' x 11'
F. I want it to be flat.
G. what method of payment do you accept

Also the quote must not include shipping because they will be picked-up.

God bless you

Daniel Sangrave
D & D Company Limited
23200 Three Notch Rd
California, MD 20619
(313) 355 - 1414

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Why do these scammers ALWAYS ask for a "boarder". ha ha

Bly

i can barely organize dinner plans

I bet you'd soon organise dinner with this hotty:

On Thu, Aug 4th, 2011 at 3:56 AM, Elena <perezmichelle_06@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Good day my friend! How are you? I hope all well! I have seen your profile
> on a dating site. You have very much liked me. I would like to get
> acquainted with you . What you interests? Than you are engaged, your
> interests. My name - Elena. For me main is heart of the person!
> My age is 28 years. do not reject my offer. If you have a desire to get
> acquainted write to me on E-mail and I will send my photo. I shall hope
> that my letter will not be rejected by you. I hope you have correctly
> understood me. I shall wait your answer. Elena.
>
>

sar bossier

I just got ANOTHER scam e-mail, so I bumped this post back up, with my reply to them.

We ONLY accept cash, in advance. NO credit cards or checks. you pay for everything before we do the work. 100 banners = 5000.00. CASH ONLY.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:35pm
To: hgoodnight99@gmail.com
Subject: ORDER

Hello,
My name is Henry Goodnight and i want to make a inquiry of some Banner,the type of banner i will like from you is vinyl and the size i want is 24"x60" and what i want the banner to say is Christian Methodist Church.The color of Background i want is Yellow and the text to be somehow Red.So can you please get me some price for a Quantity of 100 banners and please advise me the Payment method you do accept and also how long will it take you before getting me those banners for pickup to be Schedule.Please advise to my email as soon as you received this email.
Thank You Very Much.
Regards

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
I just got ANOTHER scam e-mail, so I bumped this post back up, with my reply to them.

We ONLY accept cash, in advance. NO credit cards or checks. you pay for everything before we do the work. 100 banners = 5000.00. CASH ONLY.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:35pm
To: hgoodnight99@gmail.com
Subject: ORDER

Hello,
My name is Henry Goodnight and i want to make a inquiry of some Banner,the type of banner i will like from you is vinyl and the size i want is 24"x60" and what i want the banner to say is Christian Methodist Church.The color of Background i want is Yellow and the text to be somehow Red.So can you please get me some price for a Quantity of 100 banners and please advise me the Payment method you do accept and also how long will it take you before getting me those banners for pickup to be Schedule.Please advise to my email as soon as you received this email.
Thank You Very Much.
Regards

Heh, heh... Let's see... there's Tomato Red, Cardinal Red, and now folks, there's Somehow Red...

omgsideburns

Had a few this week...

Hello
My name is Paul Lewoc and i want to make a inquiry of some Banner,the type of banner i will like from you is vinyl and the size i want is 32"x60" with grommet on the banner.I want this Message on the banner is (Give & It Shall be Given Unto You). Kindly get me some price for a Quantity of 200 banners plus tax without delivering charges Please advice to my email as soon as you received this email.

Thank You
Paul Lewoc

and this one was great, he even attached his artwork..
Good Morning
With Regards to your Company Am Reverend John ,can you please quote me on printing 60,000 copies of Flyers with the following specs.

1. measures 8.5' x 11'
2. 80# Gloss Text
3.one sided
4. Full color

Please provide quote on 60,000 copies and i have attached a copy of the art work of the flyer. I hope to hear from you

Best Regards
Reverend John

Attachments

• flyers pdf.jpg
    flyers pdf.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 89

jayhawksigns

Hello
I will like your company to supply me some banners and they will be printed as listed :

below is details on how the banners should look like.
Artwork::
FEEDING THE ORPHANS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
HELP THE HOMELESS TODAY
AND BE BLESSED.AMEN....

Color:: The color should be royal blue and i want it done as arranged.

Size :: The size of the banner should be a 4 x 8 foot

Background:: The background of the banner should be white.

Quantity:: I need 60 pieces of the banners at the same size and same artwork.
I would like you to work out a quote and then email me back with the pickup pricing and then also let me know what the turn around time is,
and also let me know what your forms of payment is so that i can go ahead and place the order,

Looking forward to hear from you soon .

With regards ,

David May

65 South Woods lane
Doylestown Pa 18901
#208 350 6875

Still would think that they would take the time to produce proper sounding letters without grammatical errors when they mass send these things.

Colin

Good day to you my friend, my name is Peter Wong living in Hong Kong.
I seek your assistance in a business transaction/investment of the sum of 44.5MUSD.

I will explain more in my next e-mail when I get your reply. You will get 50% of the
total sum after we finish this business. Please reach me back via my personal address pet59wongg@yahoo.com.hk

Sincerely, Mr. Peter wong

Mike_Koval

Good day to you my friend, my name is Peter Wong living in Hong Kong.
I seek your assistance in a business transaction/investment of the sum of 44.5MUSD.

I will explain more in my next e-mail when I get your reply. You will get 50% of the
total sum after we finish this business. Please reach me back via my personal address pet59wongg@yahoo.com.hk

Sincerely, Mr. Peter wong

i replied...i cant wait to get further explination!

trimguy

This one is from the Bionic man, Steve Austin, astronaut.

Hello
Am Mr Steve Austin,i would like to place an order of (window films)from your company to Haiti,kindly email me with the types you have and their prices and also ,your term of payment.Waiting for your prompt responses.

Thanks
Steve

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Dear Beloved,
We hope that we are not embarrassing you with this mail because you did not expect it or know us before but kindly forgive us because we are in danger right now. My name is John 20 years old and my younger Sister Jennifer is 17 years old, we are from Ivory Coast and the only children of late Mr and Mrs William David. our late father is among the presidential Cabinet here in Ivory Coast.

the reason we are contacting you is that we had a presidential crises here in Ivory Coast, after the election 2010 presidential election in this country, both parties(Allassane and Gbagbo) and that resolved to the war that we had, because our late father was the Cabinet of opposition party (Lauren Gbagbo) the people of the opposition stormed into our house, our parents were both shot to death instantly and our house was burnt down by unknown men, me and Jennifer escaped that night to near by compound, we know that it was the help of GOD not by our powers. as we are contacting you right now, we are in danger right now we are still hiding in one local church, the people that killed our parents are after our lives now to make sure that our family are drastically wiped off.

Please, Beloved, when my father was alive he deposited some amount in the Bank here with our names, it's the sum (8,000,000,00 dollars) Eight Million dollars, he said that we will use the money to invest when we grow up. Please, i want you to step forward as our foreign partner so that you will help us secure our live and fund into your country so that me and my younger Sister will come over there and continue our education and use the rest of the money for any investment preferred by you in your country.
please we are waiting for your intervention, l have contact the Bank but they refused me of withdrawing the money, they said that my age is too small due to the Agreement they enter with my late father that i have to wait until I'm 25 years according to their rules but our live are in danger right now. Please let GOD use you to save our souls. Remain bless as I look forward to hear from you with this information’s as follows: for further instruction on what to do.

Full Name.............................
Age.......................... .............
Nationality……………………
Fax........................ .................
Telephone................................
Private Email.................................

Thanks and may God bless you.
your sincerely,
John & Jennifer.
Please try to contact me with this address e-mail for more details, [mrjohn_david@yahoo.com.cn]

--------------------------------------------------------------
NOW for the second one today.
--------------------------------------------------------------

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Dear One,

I am writing this letter with due respect and heartily of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously.

I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you. I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now.

I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. well, i am Miss Deborah Mensa young girl and I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but do consider it
as an emergency

In nutshell, My (late) father Mr Mensa Koneh was a very wealthy gold and cocoa merchant who based
in Accra and Abidjan respectively. But he was killed along side with my mother during last year's Rebel attack and all his properties was totally
destroyed.

However, after their death I managed to escape with a very important document (DEPOSIT
CERTIFICATE (US$7.4) Seven Million Four Hundred thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in the bank which i am the next of kin.

Meanwhile,i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me
transfer the money over to his country and into his possession pending my arrival to meet with him.

Furthermore,you can contact the bank for confirmation and i will issue a letter of authorization
on your name,that will enable the bank to deal with you on my behalf.

I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance
to assist me or take me as your child and manage the money. I am inclined to offer you 15% of the total sum as a mode of compensation for your effort after the
successful transferring of these fund to your nominated account overseas

Conclusively,i wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you receive this
proposal,please write me back ,

Until then,i remain with the best regards

From Miss Deborah,

[/FONT]

---------------------------------------------
And the third one now too.
-----------------------------------------------

--
Dear Sir

There is an on-going tender for the purchase of your products in large
quantity, I will like to know if you can handle the supply order of your
company's product to the Government of Ghana in West Africa.

I am a commission agent.
Please Can you furnish us in full details about the standard of your
products.We will appreciate it more if you can give us with detail
specification/price lists to avoid making a wrong choice of product.

Please Reply directly to my email:mr.frankcool@msn.com

Mr. Frank Cudjo.

--------------------------------
and the last one.
-------------------------------

Good Day Sales,

I will like to order for some spare part from your store and will want to know if you have them in stock and the price for it.Caterpillar nozzle injector Part No 8n7005 New Brand from caterpillar company 40pcs.Kindly get back to me with the quote and the shipping charges to my place in (Houston, TX 77041) .My method of payment is my credit card and i will want to know the types you accept.Await your responds.Thanks

Regards

Colin

This one came with a very nice layout too. Yellow letters on a white background - good idea!

Attention Customer,

My Name is Rev,
Rick Smith And i will like to know if you do make Banners ? If yes then i will Appreciate to make a Special Order for some of your Banners to one of my Church which is called ( Tabernacle Of Praise Christian Church ) But I want the Size of the banners should be 30 x 40 Inch And the Color of the Banners should be white ,attached is the style of the logo.

Act work color 2 : Red & Yellow
Qty : 40 Pieces
Material : Vinyl
Used - Outdoors
with Grommet

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ....

Act work color writing

Color Red -
Tabernacle Of Praise Christian Church

Color " Yellow -
Empowering God's Poeple with teh Word of God

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ..

And i want them to be writing On Both Sides of the Banners the same Colors And they will be Hanging,And so i want you to go ahead and email me back with the Total price of 40 pieces as well as the method of payment you do take together with your contact number so that we will proceed.

Best Regard.

Church Name :
Tabernacle Of Praise Christian Church
Rick . Rick Smith
5229B Harvester Rd,
Burlington, ON

Email - ricksmith181@yahoo.com

Attachments

• thanks.jpeg
    thanks.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Jane Diaz

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation J.Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Attention: Beneficiary,

FBI OFFICIAL NOTICE: It has been discovered that the sum of$10.5 million united states dollars( Over Due Inheritance Payment) were transferred from the Central Bank of Nigeria to a private account with the bank of America bearing your name as the beneficiary. Further investigations reveals that the said fund is about being transferred to an unknown account under your name. This attempt was perpetrated by someone who claims to be working for you, and that you have given him due authority to have the FUND moved to the account specified below:

SOUTHWESTERN FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
WESCORP 924 OVERLAND COURT
SAN DIMAS, CA 91772. USA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 322179133
ABA/ROUTING NUMBER: 1290-41-21-9
SHARETYPE NO.: 25
FINAL CREDIT HABIB FENZI AND CO. (Beneficiary).

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I.) waded in after being alerted by the supposed bank. We investigated and found that there is a possible money laundering activity in play.The FUND USD10,500,000.00(Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) was found to be deposited in Bank of America in your name pending your consent to have it transferred to the new account indicated above. It was further revealed that initial FUND transfer originated from Nigeria to England and now here in Bank of America in USA.

The transfer did not follow due process in line with the international FUND transfer rules and regulation.Consequently,we suspect this be a terrorism funding, drug related fund deposit and/or money laundering. As stated above, the FUND has your name on it; and you must have it cleared of any connection with any of these illegal activities.Be informed that FAILURE to have this cleared out will attract a JAIL TERM.We will not hesitate to visit the full weight of the law upon you if you do not clear this fund.There is every indication that you are involved in this shady deal.

After series of Investigations, we discovered that the said fund valued $10.5 million was transferred from the central Bank of Nigeria. Finally, you are expected to have the FUND OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE DOCUMENT obtained from where the FUNDS originated from to have you and your fund cleared. Only then shall we release your FUND valued $10.5 million to you as clean money devoid of any illegality.

Further instruction on how to obtain the FUND OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE DOCUMENT from the fund originated country will be sent as soon as we hear from you. Note that your full contact information's will be forwarded to the office in charge of the document to enable them deliver a copy of the document to you once the document is obtained, therefore you have been advised to reconfirm your contact information's to us as requested below to avoid delivery the document to a wrong address.

Your Full Name............
Full Address...............
Direct/ Home Phone Number...................
Current Occupation...........................

WARNING: Failure to abide by this laid down instruction within 72 hours, legal proceedings will be taking against you and if found guilty, you will be jailed in connection with the following count charges, Funding of Terrorism, Drug Trafficking and Money Laundering which will be prosecuted in any competent International Court of Justice. Note that the F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting any individual who indulge in criminal acts.

Be Warned.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Robert S. Mueller, III
Director Federal Bureau of Investigation
CC: Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
CC: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
CC: International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
CC: International Banking Security Association (IBSA)
CC: Supreme Court Of Nigeria.

vid

Phishing Scam FYI

This one was pretty good. It was html formatted to look official even pilfering the NACHA logo. ...It hit my in box when we were planning a vacation and throwing a bunch of money around on deposits, reservations and such. So the warning was something I could have easily believed or questioned.

Anymore, I check with Snopes first before clicking links like this.

Payment Notification #75498969

The ACH transaction (ID:75498969 ), recently initiated from your checking account (by you or any other person), was canceled by the other financial institution.

Rejected transaction
Transaction ID: 75498969
Reason for rejection: See details htpp://nacha.org/report/DISABLED/detailis.php?n389
1032 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 100 Herndon, VA 20171 (703)561-1100 2011 NACHA - The Electronic Payment Association​

Random individuals and/or companies may have received a falsified e-mail with the subject title "Rejected ACH Transaction." This e-mail appears to be from NACHA - The Electronic Payments Association telling them that there is a problem with an ACH transaction they have originated. The e-mail includes a link which redirects the individual to a fake web page which appears like the NACHA website and contains a link which is almost certainly executable virus with malware.