• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Premium Subscription Special!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Special offer on one year premium member subscriptions which includes the following benefits ...

• Access to our 44 Premium Forums.
  • Privacy from visitors and regular members reading your posts if posted in a premium forum.
  • Access to all archived threads. Regular members and visitors see only open forum archives and only for the last 12 months.
  • Free posting of Member to Member For Sale Classified Ads.
  • Your signature displayed in your posts.

All purchasers will receive 50 credits good for any images at our digital art website and which can be downloaded immediately or at any time in the future. These credits do not expire.

To take advantage of this offer:

• Purchase a one year premium member subscription.
  • Go to our digital art website and register as a member.
  • Check your email for an activation link to complete the process.
  • Send me a private message or an email that you've registered and activated.

Your 50 credits will be added to your account shortly afterwards.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Special offer on one year premium member subscriptions which includes the following benefits ...

• Access to our 44 Premium Forums.
  • Privacy from visitors and regular members reading your posts if posted in a premium forum.
  • Access to all archived threads. Regular members and visitors see only open forum archives and only for the last 12 months.
  • Free posting of Member to Member For Sale Classified Ads.
  • Your signature displayed in your posts.

All purchasers will receive 50 credits good for any images at our digital art website and which can be downloaded immediately or at any time in the future. These credits do not expire.

To take advantage of this offer:

• Purchase a one year premium member subscription.
  • Go to our digital art website and register as a member.
  • Check your email for an activation link to complete the process.
  • Send me a private message or an email that you've registered and activated.

Your 50 credits will be added to your account shortly afterwards.
Will this be included on renewals?

Are you even a merchant member?:signs101:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
So, my current subscription ends in a month.
Is this going to be added to that or it starts on the day of purchase?

The 50 credits are added on the day of the subscription purchase at Signs 101 and registration at www.allcompu.com. The Signs 101 subscription itself is additive to any time remaining on a current subscription. So if you have one month remaining, you would have 13 months after the purchase and you would also receive 50 credits for art purchases at the Allied website.