• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print and cut images

CreatedDesigns

I am looking for the company that sells this print and cut graphic. Does anyone know who made this. I looked at Aurora but did find anything. Also what are some good companies that put out decent print and cut products? I sub out all my printing but would be nice to have something to design with.

Thanks,
Don
image.jpg

CreatedDesigns

They did not create it I talked to them. Shadi said it was boughten so I doubt I can buy it from them. I will email back and ask who's it is.

mpn

My mistake, I was going off the top of my head. Took a look at the ones I have and you're right.:thumb:

CreatedDesigns

Does anyone know what happened to Voodoo Graphix? or where you can buy the DVD collection? I see Fred Has at least 1 of the collections on his site. I was told this is the artist of the flag I am looking for.

I tried to Google them but nothing comes back that's worth a pinch.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Does anyone know what happened to Voodoo Graphix? or where you can buy the DVD collection? I see Fred Has at least 1 of the collections on his site. I was told this is the artist of the flag I am looking for.

I tried to Google them but nothing comes back that's worth a pinch.

Private message sent.