• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print Head Doctor 13 from Digital Sign Technology $3298

nate

See my listing on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112118264847?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Print Head Doctor Version 13

This is our slightly used Print Head Doctor, version 13. It's approximately five months old. We used it to clean a couple of print heads for our flat bed printer, and no longer need it. It's in great working shape and comes with the following:

• 110 Volt
  • .7L Tank
  • Ricoh Gen5 Adapter
  • Ricoh Gen3 Adapter
  • 1 Swiss Pump, 2 Standard Pumps
  • 40 kHz UltraSonic Tank, 50W
  • Various UV Curable Flush Fluids
From the Manufacturer: The Print Head Doctor 13 is a set of hardware and chemicals capable of recovering clogged nozzles of solvent-based, UV and water-based print heads. The system utilizes the action of pre-heated chemicals pumped through a print head in both directions combined with ultrasonic vibrations.

• 90% recovery rate.
  • Cleans even severely clogged heads.
  • Automatic cleaning cycles.
  • Reverse flushing and Thru-head flushing capabilities with pressure and vacuum.
  • Vacuum-assisted forward flushing keeps print heads safe.
For further information, additional UV Fluids, additional head mount brackets, and instructional videos, go to send me a message. Ebay won't let me post the link. Or you could search on Google for Digital Sign Tech Print Head Doctor 13