• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Print problem Roland BN-20

adamfromayr

The market is flooded with Chinese Parts like 1/8 of the price of an OEM one but like many fakes they are just not reliable enough

sekorse

If it's from DIGIPRINT, it's most likely 3rd party and not OEM. Especially if it's in that kit, they are all 3rd party parts, at least all the ones I've bought in the past from them for our printers.
Hello, after checking with DIGIPRINT, they confirmed that the cap top of the kit is OEM and not a generic.

Jim Hancock

Old School Technician
Just this... Not just DX7 dampers, but ALL dampers.

Attachments

• Service Bulletin DX7_damper_seal.pdf
    421.7 KB · Views: 82

Jim Hancock

Old School Technician
I'm presuming you will do a power clean to charge the dampers. There are only 2 ways I can think of with the DX7 heads. One, while it is pulling ink (when the head is over the capping station), which for any air bubbles in the ink lines. I would shine a bright light on the lines at the print head to watch for them. The bright light will make everything more visible. Two, when the head moves over to clear the cap, quickly look at the ink in the cap and see if you can see any bubbles in the ink. You shouldn't see any.

sekorse

Hello, I just installed OEM dampers, for the moment the yellow is back to 75% (I have the left line half empty), despite several cleanings it does not change anything ... I have a new OEM cap top and a non-OEM pump here do you think I should install them?
1000017081.jpg
1000017082.jpg

damonCA21

Yes you need to install the OEM cap top. The pump seems to be working fine as it is cleaning the other colours fine. The yellow head is probably clogged from sitting now, so you need a cap top that is working correctly

sekorse

Thanks I'll try to install the cap top... and the pump anyway I received broken I just saw that an ink inlet is broken

sekorse

Hello, after changing the captop I still have the same problem, I do not understand where it can come from everything is new.

sekorse

Hello, I've cleaned up but there aren't many more nozzles, some disappear, some appear, I tried a yellow print and the beginning didn't print for 4cm, then the yellow appeared but still with lines due to the missing nozzles...

sekorse

It worked for 2 meters, then the yellow completely disappeared for 15cm, then came back little by little...

sekorse

Hi, do you know how to switch back to max2 ink, as I'm still having yellow problems despite changing all the parts... and I still have max 3 cartridges installed for the moment.