• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing issues

Have a Roland SP54i and last used it Friday. When I went to print some graphics on Wednesday, this happened. Did a manual and power clean with no success. The cyan and yellow are dragging (not sure the best word to use) but you can see by the pics what is happening. On the test print, there is cyan in the black test and yellow in the magenta. Any help is appreciated. I contacted Roland and am waiting to hear back just thought I would try a few forums in case anyone has had this issue. Danny

Attachments

• Double Printing 1.jpg
    Double Printing 1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Double Printing test.jpg
    Double Printing test.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 91

d fleming

Probably not the answer but what the heck. Have you turned the machine off, unplugged it and then rebooted? Do it with the computer attached to it off and reboot the computer after the printer is up again and ready to print.

rjssigns

If an ink cart runs out and there is no warning you will get a "backflush of ink. Example: C and K are on one head. K runs dry. C back feeds and contaminates K.

Gotta ask this too. What inks? If 3rd party there is a raft of things that can happen. One big no-no is letting the printer sit.